TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE SHOP OLIMP LABORATORIES / Meritactiv LTD
The owner of the online shop is:
1. The regulations determine terms and conditions of purchasing goods from the Online Shop that is managed by Meritactiv LTD situated in
2. The Online Shop accepts orders from all countries of the European Union except
3. A person placing an order (hereinafter referred to as: “Customer”) with Online Shop ie.olimp-supplements.com is obliged to familiarize themselves with the Regulations.
4. Ignorance of the Regulations does not exempt the Customer from the terms and conditions set out herein.
5. When an order is place by the Customer, he automatically agree to all terms and conditions as stated in the Regulations.
6. Orders can be placed by any person who is legally capable or a non corporate entity that has an email account, and full legal capacity.
7. The person placing an order must be at least 18 years old and have full legal capacity. In case of minors, consent from a parent or legal guardian is required.
II. PRICES AND DELIVERY COSTS
1. All prices in the Online Shop are given in euro (EUR), and include VAT (the gross price). The price of each goods is binding at the time of order the placement by the Customer.
2. The Customer shall select the preferred payment method available in the Online Shop:
a) advanced payment – via PayPal,
b) advanced payment – with a payment card via the eCard system; accepted payment cards:
c) advanced payment – via bank transfer to one of the following Meritactiv LTD :
- payment in euro (EUR)
Account Number : Acc 27920085
BANK OF ADDRESS: A.I.B Capel Street Dublin 1
3. Delivery by – courier.
4. Delivery is only possible within the territory of the European Union, with the exception of the territories listed in paragraph I.2 of these Regulations.
5. Presented prices of goods do not include delivery costs.
6. The Customer shall bear the delivery costs.
7. Delivery costs are automatically added to the price of an order, depending on the value of an order
a) 1 box (30kg) - cost €6.40
8. Meritactiv LTD reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer. The change of price will not affect orders placed prior to the change. Olimp also reserves the right to withdraw individual goods from the goods offered.
III. CONDITIONS OF PLACING AND REALIZING ORDERS
1. When placing an order in our Online Shop, it is necessary for the Customer to register his or her data in our database, and activate the account by the activation link sent to the e-mail address specified by the Customer in the registration form.
2. To place an order one should:
a) log into the Online Shop,
b) add chosen goods to the “cart,”
c) select a payment method,
d) confirm the order by clicking “complete order – send,”
e) after confirming the order with “advance payment” as a payment method, one should use the “Pay” button and make a payment via the selected system of electronic payments.
3. Placing the orders in Online Shop is possible provided that the ICT system used by the Customer fulfills the following minimum technical requirements:
a) minimum throughput of Internet access: 1 Mb,
b) web browser: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera.
4. After placing an order, an e-mail containing all data concerning the order and the order’s number will be automatically sent by e-mail to the address as specified in the order. The contract is concluded after Meritactiv LTD acceptance of the order. Performance of the order is equivalent to its acceptance.
5. If the Customer inputs false, wrong or incomplete data, the order shall not be completed. Providing unlawful content by the Customer is prohibited.
6. An order with “advance payment,” as a selected payment method (eCard system and bank transfer to one of the Meritactiv LTD accounts) will be fulfilled after receiving payment to one of the Meritactiv LTD bank accounts.
7. Ordered goods will be dispatched as soon as possible, and no later than 4 working days after receiving payment to one of the Olimp bank accounts. The minimum duration of the Customer’s obligations continues until Meritactiv LTD acceptance of the order. Meritactiv LTD is obliged to deliver the goods without defects.
8. An order will be fulfilled on the condition that the goods are in stock. Otherwise, the customer shall be informed about the order status, and talks to determine the method of order fulfilment (waiting time extension or cancellation of the order) shall be undertaken.
9. The Customer may modify the order (by contacting the Online Shop) before the consignment is dispatched.
10. A receipt or VAT invoice will be issued (data required for VAT invoice: name of company, address and VAT Registration no.). In the event of any incorrect or false data the VAT invoice will be not issued.
IV. REFUNDS OF PRODUCTS
1. The Customer has the right to withdraw from contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which the Customer acquires physical possession of the:
a) goods, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer acquires physical possession of the goods,
b) last good, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer acquires physical possession of the last good, in the case of a contract relating to multiple goods ordered by the consumer in one order and delivered separately.
3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform Meritactiv LTD of his decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement sent by post to Meritactiv LTD Unit 3 , Primeside park , Ballycolin,
4. The Customer may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
5. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the Customer to send communication concerning exercise of his right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
6. Effects of withdrawal:
a) if the Customer withdraws from this contract, Meritactiv LTD shall reimburse to the Customer all payments received from the Customer, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from Customer’s choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by Meritactiv LTD), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which Meritactiv LTD informed about Customer’s decision to withdraw from contract;
b) Meritactiv LTD will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as the Customer used for the initial transaction, unless the Customer have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, the Customer will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement;
c) Meritactiv LTD may withhold reimbursement until he has received the goods back or the Customer has supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
7. The Customer shall send back the goods to Meritactiv LTD Unit 3 , Primeside park , Ballycolin,
8. Contact with Meritactiv LTD prior to the return of goods is recommended. The Customer shall also attached a copy of proof of purchase (VAT invoice, receipt).
9. The consumer may not to exercise the right of withdrawal in respect of contracts:
a) for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
b) for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery;
c) for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
1. The Customer is obliged to check the condition of a package on delivery. If the package is damaged, the Customer is obliged to notify the purveyor and contact Meritactiv LTD as soon as possible. Damage of a package during transport will be considered on the basis of an application filed in the employee of a courier at a time of delivery of the package.
2. If the goods purchased by a customer or noncorporate entity are defective, factory flawed or incomplete, we guarantee that we will exchange the goods for goods free from defects, on the condition that the Customer notifies Meritactiv LTD about the defect within 14 working days from delivery. If the goods are out of stock, the Online Shop guarantees that the goods will be exchanged for other goods, or the Online Shop will refund the sum of the price of the goods. To clients who are consumers art. 556-576 of the Civil Code are used, while to clients who are not consumers this provisions are excluding from the application.
3. To have the complaint acknowledged, the Customer must send the defective goods, accompanied by a statement of complaint, describing the reason for complaint, to the following address: Meritactiv LTD Unit 3 , Primeside park , Ballycolin,
4. A complaint shall be considered within 14 days from filing a claim and the delivery of the faulty goods to Meritactiv LTD.
5. Complaints should be directed to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or postal address: Meritactiv LTD Unit 3 , Primeside park , Ballycolin,
6. If the complaint is found justified, the Customer will receive the refund of the price of the goods with delivery costs within 7 days from filing the complaint:
a) in case of “cash on delivery,” eCard, or PayPal - to the bank account specified by the Customer in an e-mail or in the statement of complaint,
b) in case of payment via payment card – the refund will be transferred directly to the Customer’s card.
7. Meritactiv LTD shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused by inappropriate use of the ordered goods, which is not in accordance with the description and recommendations given on the product label.
1. The Clients of Online Shop pass on their personal data necessary for the realization the order and may consent to store and to process of such data for marketing and registration purposes only needs of the Online Shop. Passing by the Customer his data and consent to store and to process his data for marketing and registration purposes needs of the Online Shop is voluntary. The Customers have the right to access, correct and update their data, as well as to request that Meritactiv LTD stops using the data for marketing purposes. Meritactiv LTD is the administrator of the personal data.
2. Meritactiv LTD is the sole owner of the copyright to products descriptions, images and all other materials on the Online Shop website. Pursuant to the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights, any copying, reproduction, dissemination (in part or total) of descriptions and images placed on the website, without prior written agreement of Meritactiv LTD, will be treated as a violation of copyright by Meritactiv LTD.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The content of the Online Shop does not constitute an offer under Civil Code.
2. Meritactiv LTD reserves the right to alter this Regulations. New Regulations shall come into force after 14 days from publication on website ie.olimp-supplements.com.
3. We have made every effort to make our Online Shop functional and user-friendly. However, in case of any problems with our Online Shop, below we present the most important information and rules that will help you to do the shopping in our Online Shop.
Contact: Please send your questions, suggestions and information about ensuing problems, concerning the Online Shop Meritactiv LTD, to the following e-mail address:
or correspondence address:
OLIMP SPORT NUTRITION
OLIMP LABORATORIES Sp. z o.o.,
Nagawczyna 109 c,
Tel. + 48 14 680 32 00
Fax + 48 14 680 32 06